Friday 11 December 2015

‘Dangerous liaisons’ – our dance performance at the ‘Modern Vintage’ Show!


“I won’t kill, cause I love you!”
 Forget any of my shows you have seen so far…this time we are playing with the Devil!

This Saturday, on the 12th of December, I will be performing to the songs of the multitalented artist Jay Hofman, who is launching his remarkable new album ‘Modern Vintage’.
My unconventional dance interpretation of Jay’s latest song… “I won’t kill” was created in the spirit of the “Twilight” saga. The story unravels around a couple torn apart by the death of a fiancée, who was lured into the kingdom of darkness. 
 Just before the funeral, at the moment of the final separation, he pleads for her not to leave him. Eventually, she is resurrected…alas as a Vampire.
…Alarming thoughts are haunting him…will she be the same again? ...or is she lost forever?
Driven by her love, she persuades him to drop his guard, promising not to harm him. … But can she possibly resist her Vampire instincts?

To watch this performance live on stage, come and join us on Saturday, the 12th of December, 8pm, Conway Hall, Holborn station, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment